Service Leadership For Champions
Learning Objectives On completion of this unit, participants should expect to have acquired competencies in the 4 key performance statements, namely: Performance Statements A competent individual must be able to successfully perform the following:
- Demonstrate the characteristics of a role model that reflect the organizationals vision, mission and values .
- Encourage team to deliver service in accordance with organization guidelines.
- Promote a customer-centric culture within the service environment to achieve service excellence.
- Monitor performance of self and team to ensure consistency with the organizationals guidelines.
The programme would cover the following areas:
- This programme covers knowledge and application skills in role modelling the service vision of an organization.
- It involves demonstrating the characteristics of a role model
- The promotion of a customer-centric culture within the team to achieve service excellence.
- It involves the monitoring of self and team to ensure consistency with the organizationâ??s guidelines
Share this course: