Service Excellence (Level 1)
- Recognize the diverse range of customers and their needs and expectations
- Project a professional image and persona
- Demonstrate the qualities and characteristics of a service professional when delivering go the extra mile service
- Create a positive customer experience by offering customized and personalized service in accordance with organisation guidelines
- Escalate feedback on areas of improvement to enhance the customer experience
This unit covers knowledge and application skills in Service Excellence, that is the knowledge and application skills in equipping service staff with the mind set to go the extra mile in providing excellent service.
It involves demonstrating the qualities and characteristics of a service professional, creating a positive customer experience by offering customised and personalised service, and escalating areas of improvement that may enhance the customers’s experience.
Share this course: