Search Engine Marketing - Level 3
Upon completion of this module, the learner is able to design paid search ads optimised for relevant keywords and implement their placement on search engines, analyse and report on Paid Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaign metrics and recommend opportunities for improving SEM campaign performance.
1. Identify requirements of successful paid search campaigns (K1,A1)
2. Operate data management platforms (K2, K3, A2)
3. Employ strategies for paid search (K4, K5, A3)
4. Interpret and Examine results of PPC campaigns (K6, K7, K8, K9, A4)
5. Generate weekly reports and examine results using third part tools (K10, A5, A6)
Share this course: