People and Performance Management
This course equips the learner with understanding of the performance management cycle and the various approach to manage performance. Learner can expect to discuss the various leadership challenges and be equipped to handle the various stages of performance management cycle from goal settings, development of team plan, implementations, review and managing team plans and finally rewards strategy.
1. Pyramid of Plans
2. Set SMART goals
3. Develop team plans
4. Concepts and Theories on Performance Management
5. Creating a high-performance team
6. Monitoring team performance
7. Managing Risks
8. Legal and ethical considerations in rewarding team performance
9. Review and review team performance
10. Impact on employees and organisation
11. Market trends and developments in relation to remuneration and performance management.
12. Avenues for self-improvement in Performance Management
Share this course: