Nicf - Marketing Content Strategy - Level 4
Upon completion of the module, the learners is able to acquire the knowledge and understanding of basic network administration, theoretical knowledge and practical experience. It also provides an essential understanding of security aspect in networking environment as well as learners will be able to demonstrate essential knowledge of networks and apply networking principles and practices with the incorporation of security in organisations.
1. Define industry network standards and determine organisationâ??s network requirements and priorities. (K1, A1)
2. Define blueprint development techniques for networks and their components and connections and develop a configuration blueprint for multiple servers and devices, in accordance with vendor and organisational specifications. (K2, A2)
3. Define key considerations in user network access and establish guidelines for user network access in accordance with organisational specifications. (K3, A3)
4. Define the pros, cons and applicability of network management tools and evaluate network management tools to be used in accordance with industry and organisational standards. (K4, A4)
5. Define the best practices in network reporting and assessment and design procedures for regular network reporting and metrics or indicators for assessing reliability and stability of network. (K5, A5)
Share this course: