ICDL Perform Word Processing Function (ICDL Certification Module)- WORD
Word Processing Application is an essential tool that is used extensively in the workplace to create most types of documents. This course will allow you to gain basic knowledge about the functions of Word Processing Application to complete daily documentation tasks.
1. Using Tables
2. Work with documents and save them in different file formats
3. Choose built-in options such as the ‘Help’ function to enhance productivity
4. Create and edit small-sized word processing documents that will be ready to share and distribute
5. Apply different formats to documents to enhance them before distribution and recognise good practice in choosing the appropriate formatting options.
6. Insert tables, images and drawn objects into documents
7. Prepare documents for mail merge operations Adjust document page settings and check and correct spelling before final printing of documents
Share this course: