ICDL Perform Project Planning Functions (ICDL Certification Module)- PROJECT
This module enables learners to use project management software to prepare project plans and monitor projects, including planning and managing time, costs, tasks, and resources.
1. Understand the key concepts relating to managing projects.
2. Use a project management application to create a new project and maintain an existing project.
3. Create and schedule tasks; add project constraints and deadlines.
4. Assign costs; create and assign resources to tasks.
5. View the critical path, monitor progress, and reschedule work.
6. Prepare and print outputs, including charts and reports.
Share this course: