ICDL Perform Database Functions (ICDL Certification Module)- ACCESS
This Databases module sets out essential concepts and skills relating to understanding the concept of a database and demonstrating competence in using a database application.
1. Understand what a database is and how it is organised.
2. Create a simple database and view the database content in various modes.
3. Create a table, define and modify fields, and create relationships between tables.
4. Use filters and queries to retrieve specific information from a database.
5. Create a form to enter, modify, and delete records and data in records.
6. Create routine reports and prepare outputs ready for print or electronic distribution..
Share this course: