ICDL Perform Advanced Word Processing Functions (ICDL Certification Module)- ADVANCED WORD
This module is a high-level certification programme through which candidates can demonstrate their ability to use the advanced features of word processing applications to enhance their work, improve productivity and save time. Completion of this module will enable candidates to demonstrate professionalism and save time in the creation, production, review, and distribution of documents.
1. Apply advanced text, paragraph, column and table formatting. Maintain a consistent design through the use of character and paragraph styles.
2. Work with referencing features like footnotes, endnotes and captions. Manage citations and bibliography using a chosen citation style. Create tables of contents, indexes and cross-references.
3. Enhance productivity by using fields, forms and templates.
4. Apply advanced mail merge techniques and work with automation features like macros.
5. Use linking and embedding features to integrate data.
6. Collaborate on and review documents locally or online. Apply document security features.
7. Work with watermarks, sections, and headers and footers in a document. Use a thesaurus and manage spell check settings.
Share this course: