ICDL Perform Advanced Spreadsheet Functions (ICDL Certification Module)- ADVANCED EXCEL
This module sets out the advanced skills that can be used to produce sophisticated reports, perform complex mathematical and statistical calculations, and improve productivity when using a spreadsheet application. The Advanced Spreadsheets module covers topics like displaying data in charts, analysing data using tables and scenarios, validating data, working more productively, and working collaboratively. It is ideal for anyone who needs to know how to go further than simple formulas in spreadsheet tools.
1. Apply advanced formatting options such as conditional formatting and customised number formatting and handle worksheets.
2. Use functions such as those associated with logical, statistical, financial and mathematical operations.
3. Create charts and apply advanced chart formatting.
4. Create and use scenarios. Enhance productivity by working with named cell ranges and macros.
5. Use linking, embedding and importing features to integrate data.
Share this course: