Facilitate Effective Communication And Engagement At The Workplace
Upon completion of this unit, the learner will be able to:
1. Promote effective communication within the team and use appropriate communication.
2. Conflict resolution and negotiation skills to build rapport and relationship with colleagues, stakeholders, and customers.
3. Resolve conflicts through negotiation while taking diversity issues into consideration.
Part I: Workplace Communication
1. Communicate organizational communication policies and procedures to staff and monitor their compliance.
2. Maintain channels of communication to update staff on the latest and relevant work-related information according to organizational communication policies and procedures.
Part II: Interpersonal Communication
3. Promote effective communication among staff taking into account diversity Issues.
4. Use appropriate communication techniques and tools to suit different communication styles of people in formal and informal settings.
Part III: Effective Interaction
5. Assess the conflict situations and develop appropriate conflict resolution strategies.
6. Resolve conflict using appropriate conflict resolution strategies, approaches, and techniques.
Share this course: