Adapt To Change
This course aims to help people in the organization develop and undertake personal responsibility for life-long learning. This course incorporates two skills: Lifelong Learning and Global Mindset, which are essential in developing the workers’ mindset to meet regional and global challenges.
1. Identify global trends and interpret information that impacts one’s employability and job role.
2. Identify the types of expectations and adjustments required in current and new job situations to stay employability and competitive.
3. Identify the types of competencies required current and new job requirements.
4. Identify gaps in your own competencies, determine training and development needs, and select suitable learning opportunities.
5. Transfer skills and knowledge acquired from training and development to the workplace available sources of and measure performance improvement.
6. Demonstrate the ability to learn from and coach a given set of skills from one job situation to another.
7. Identify the implications of diversity in the workplace and participate in relevant approaches to work.
8. Identify the impact of change on oneself and one’s job and adopt appropriate techniques to respond to change.
Share this course: