What you will experience
- A fundamental course to help you master the essential skills for computing and coding
- Statements of Attainment upon completion of course (with assessment)
What you will learn
- Understand key concepts relating to computing and the typical activities involved in creating a program
- Understand and use computational thinking techniques like problem decomposition, pattern recognition, abstraction and algorithms to analyse a problem and develop solutions
- Write, test and modify algorithms for a program using flowcharts and pseudocode
- Understand key principles and terms associated with coding and the importance of well-structured and documented code
- Understand and use programming constructs like variables, data types, and logic in a program
- Improve efficiency and functionality by using iteration, conditional statements, procedures and functions, as well as events and commands in a program
- Test and debug a program and ensure it meets requirements before release
Subsidies are available. Speak to us now!
Who should attend?
- Managers, professionals, and executives who require basic computing and coding concepts and knowledge so they can make more informed decisions and manage employees better
- Working individuals who would like to gain more understanding on basic computing and coding concepts & knowledge
- Individuals who would like to learn basic computing and coding concepts & knowledge